Monday, October 6, 2008

Gotta love Ronnie

I find myself buried in politics. The national political scene is captivating. It's almost like watching "E" network, but with government officials, instead of movie stars and entertainers. Sometimes I have to make a conscious effort to pull away from it for a while.

Locally, here in my sweet little town, things are getting just as interesting. Has it always been like this? Or is this race a little more venomous? I'd love to hear from others on this subject. Sometimes I think that working at a newspaper puts me so far into the middle of it, my viewpoint may be askew.

But I ran across this quote and just found myself smiling, so I wanted to share it.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.” - Ronald Reagon

Things that make you go, hmmmm.

No comments: